Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 18, 2009

Yep, we're alive!

Although, you wouldn't be able to tell from the looks of this blog!!!

Life has seemed so busy, and the tasks endless....but I have FINALLY found some time to get on here!

Nick is now 12 weeks old -- and we're pretty sure he's well over 15 pounds. At his 8 week appointment he was 13lbs 10oz and 24 inches long. Whew -- big boy! 90th percentile! He's now smiling and giggling...I find that these smiles and giggles can really turn a crappy day around!
He's now eating about 8oz every 5 hours or so during the day, and most importantly --- he's sleeping through the night!! Woohoo! Tim and I are really enjoying our sleep!
I was blessed to have my first mother's day on the same day I graduated from nursing school -- what a day!!! It was truly awesome -- and one of the happiest days in my life....everything I could ask for! Of course, Nick slept through the entire ceremony -- he obviously gets that trait from Tim....
I'm now going to be working in the ER, 3 - 12 hour days, two of which will be during the week and one during the weekend. This will allow me to be home with him more during the week and then he'll have one weekend day with him and daddy only, so we ensure they get their boy's time in! My friend's Mom will be watching him during the two weekdays. I'm so greatful we were able to find someone we know to watch him -- it relieves so much anxiety for me!! She'll be great -- and besides -- who wouldn't love to spend the day with Nick?? He's so awesome! :)
Nick also attended his first wedding this past weekend -- again, he slept through that, too. Congrats to Jen & Jamie!
I leave you with some pictures of our beautiful baby boy!



Love,

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment