Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

30 week appointment

Today, I had my 30 week check-up with Dr. Hurry. We discussed the results of the ultrasound I had a few weeks ago that showed Baby Beam to be 5 weeks ahead of schedule. Looks like he just had a early growth spurt after all. Everything was perfect on the ultrasound and there is no cause for concern. She said, however, she wants to do another ultrasound closer to the due date to monitor his size. I'm happy about this, as I want to know what I'm up against here....I don't want to vaginally deliver a 10 lb baby...ahh! So, monitor away Dr. Hurry....do all the ultrasounds you want! I also gained 3 lbs this month, which puts me up to a total of 19 lbs. Not bad! Other than that, Baby Beam and I are doing pretty well. I can't wait to meet him, and I'm sure he's curious about me too....with all the mood swings I've had lately he probably thinks I'm crazy, but surely he'll love me anyway!

XO ~ Court

No comments:

Post a Comment