Nicholas had his newborn photo session yesterday with Jodi Willan from My Little Bean Photography. She is somewhat new to newborn photography, but she came with some great ideas, and I know we got some really great photos! I will be posting the photos as soon as we get them, and also be using the photos for his birth announcements....I know- a little late for birth announcements, but better late than never, right?? :)
In the meantime, here's the latest amateur/mommy photos of him....
How did we end up with such a cute baby? Seriously!


Be back to post soon!
~Love, Court
how cute!! he is just adorable and i bet those pro pics turned out great!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see his newborn pictures! And don't feel the least bit crazy for sending out the annoucements now... we're sending ours out next week! Better late than never... you're right. ~ J.
ReplyDelete