Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Month Appt -- a few days late...


Nicholas had his one month appointment on Friday. I can't believe he's a month already -- well, now 5 weeks. It has went so fast -- it seems like last week I was in the delivery room thinking "is this kid ever going to get here?"


We knew he was a big boy -- he weighed in at 11lbs 11oz, and measured 23 inches long. This puts him in the 90th - 95th percentile. Amazing how fast he has grown in such a short time!
He's just so cute...and mellow! We had a couple days this past week where he was more fussy than usual...but I think we're back to normal now. He's just an awesome kid.


Also, the past couple of days he's been sleeping for 5 hours at night....ahh, yes! Finally, a little more sleep! Extra sleep, along with a happy baby made for a really great week, especially when I got the call that I have been hired as a RN in the ER at Methodist (the same place I currently work as a student nurse). So, all in all, it's been a good week for the Beam Family....things are just falling into place....


Love,

Court

2 comments:

  1. YAY for great weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 pounds, 11 ounces! At one month!? Carter weighs just over 10 pounds now and he's over 6 weeks! My poor little chicken legs... I don't know if he'll ever really start getting chubby! Congrats on all the good news!

    ReplyDelete