Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

34 Week Appointment

Today I had my 34 week appointment. Besides having to fight this horrible snow to get there, it went well! I measured 38 weeks this time -- so it's ultrasound time! I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday, January 20th at 3:30. So, I guess we'll have a better estimate of how big he is next week. No wonder I'm so incredibly umcomfortable....there's just not enough room for both of us! I know it will all be worth it in the end!!! I just can't wait to finally meet him! I'll be posting pictures of last weekend's baby shower soon!! And as for the nursery...I'm still working on it!

Love,
Court

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm your having an u/s January 20th or Feb 20th??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby took my brain! JANUARY 20th :) Thanks!!! I'll have to change that!

    ReplyDelete