My good friend, Lyndal, threw a wonderful baby shower at Scholars Inn downtown on January 11th.....it included my favorite cake - RED VELVET!!! YUM! Here are a few pics -- but my camera batteries died about 20 minutes into the shower....still waiting on my friends to send me some pictures *hint* :) Thanks to everyone who came, and thanks for all the wonderful gifts!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You look adorable! And so happy.
ReplyDeleteI know if you're anything like me... people tell you that constantly and you think that you feel anything but adorable. I feel like a penguin. :)
It's all wonderful though.... completely worth every minute. As excited as I know we both are to hold onto our little boys.... I think you'll agree that pregnancy has been pretty fantastic.
I'm so happy and so sad at the same time to see it ending.
Good to hear that all went well at the ultrasound- that's awesome! And I'm SO jealous that you got to see him again! I haven't seen Carter since 21 weeks.
I'll be in touch! Take good care of yourself!