It seems every time I have to drive up to Clarian North, we end up having terrible weather. My appointment was scheduled for 9:15 this morning, and by 9:15 I was only half way there. At that point, I had already been driving an hour. Of course the weather wasn't bad until right before I left....go figure. I think I may have reached a maximum of 10mph on the interstate. So, I decided to call and cancel. I turned around and came home, only to eat a quick meal and get back out in this crappy weather to go to work. It took me about 45 minutes to get to work (which is usually only about a 15 minute drive), and then my car got stuck in the parking lot....again, go figure. The good news? Now, I'm home from work and the day is over! Hopefully, the 38 week appointment next Wednesday turns out to be better!!! Hope everyone made it safely through the snow today....be safe!
Courtney
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment