12 more days, and I don't think I can do it anymore!
I'm 38 weeks, 2 days and I'm pooping out on this pregnancy stuff already. I don't know how my Mom did this for 42 weeks when she was pregnant with me! I'm thinking she must have been crazy!!! I'm absolutely exhausted, my body is aching in places that just shouldn't ache, and that whole post I wrote a few weeks ago about him not being a 10lb baby...well, I'm starting not to believe it anymore. I'm actually thinking he may be closer to 15lbs instead :) Or, at least that's what it feels like.
It seems so close, and I know that 12 days really isn't that far at all.....but my back and pelvis do not agree! And, if he's anything like me, I'm sure he'll wait until the last minute to do anything. So, I'm not going to get my hopes up that he'll be here any earlier, but I suppose I could dream :)
I'm going to my 38 week appointment tomorrow....hopefully we'll have progress. Wish me luck!
Love,
Court
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




good luck!! hang in there, the time will go by faster than you think!
ReplyDeleteGood luck sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI completely understand your aches and pains... it's amazing how uncomfortable I've grown to be lately... and now I have friggin cankles!
of all the times I've charted about pitting edema in the lower extremities... I didn't think I would ever have it!
Best of luck at the appointment tomorrow... I hope both of our little boys make their debuts sooner than later. I'll be thinking of you.... fingers crossed! ~ J.